This week I am in Cincinnati, OH, scoring the AP Human Geography exams. Many gathered together and shared some of their favorite classroom resources (Reader Resources:this 4-page document is a compilation of these suggestions). Also you can find copies of the digital newsletters that are intended for the AP readers to know about the upcoming events.
- APHG Reading Newsletter#1-Sunday June 1
- APHG Reading Newsletter #2-Monday June 2
- APHG Reading Newsletter #3-Wednesday June 4
- APHG Reading Newsletter #4-Friday June 6
- APHG Reading NEwsletter #5-Sunday June
I also am teaching in Elmhurst College’s Graduate Certificate Program in Human Geography for AP. They have recently announced some changes that will make it much more accessible and applicable for teachers. They have added a Master’s Program in Applied Geospatial Sciences with Concentration in Human Geography as well as a non-credit (read, cheaper) option for the courses in the program as well. Look into it!