[View the story “Online Educational Tools” on Storify]
- Geospatial technologies empowering indigenous tribes in the Amazon.
- The Global and the Local combine in French McDonald’s.
- Brands like Starbucks and McDonald’s spread in areas of increased global connections.
- Globalization is sparking the rise of megacities.
- Media in the United States is not truly global, but focused on how it all affects us.
- Understanding a Rhode Island accent (performed on the RIC campus).
- Pop vs. Soda as a regional issue.
- The United States of Baseball.
Leave a Reply