More complex international borders in this follow up to part 1.
In this video I look at even more enclaves and exclaves.”
This video (like part 1) shows some great examples of how the political organization of space and administration of borders can get complicated. Here are the examples (and time in the video when they are covered in the video) on these complex borders:
- Armenia and Azerbaijan (Start)
- Uzbekistan–Tajikistan–Kyrgyzstan (2:00)
- Exclaves of Germany within Belgium (3:00)
- Disputed border between India, Pakistan, and China (4:05)
- Croatia issues with Serbia and Slovenia (6:41).
- border irregularity between Sweden and Finland (8:26).