Over 166,000 students are preparing to take the AP Human Geography test on May 15th. With that in mind, I went looking for resources so here’s what I found.
- I just discovered this Prezi which is a systemic, unit-by-unit review of major ideas.
- I also know many veteran APHG teachers who are fans of James Nelsen’s production a few year back dubbed “the grand review.” This intentionally does not come with a key to force the students to delve deeper.
- Since the Grand review does not take into account the 2013 changes, I created this hyperlinked Slideshare presentation to explain the changes.
- Here’s a student-produced study guide for the APHG test focusing on the ‘big ideas.’
- For you Apple users, you can invest in iScore5. Here is a Trivia Pursuit review game with over 400 color-coded questions prepared by Lorrie Etheridge.
Best of luck on the exam! Have something to add to the list? Let me know.